Friday, July 1, 2011

Tutu Cute!

Another of Mia's dress-up loves is her hot pink tutu.  She was twirling all over the house in it last night.  She kept trying to walk and twirl at the same time, but she kept falling down.  It was adorable.  She has a book that she got for her birthday called Mia and the Too Big Tutu.  She likes to look at "Kitty Cat Mia" and read about how she dances like a ballerina.  Maybe ballet classes could be in her future?  We'll see if she stays interested in it.

I finished a craft project that I've been meaning to do for awhile.  I made Mia a hairbow holder to hang on her wall.  We bought the "A" back when she was an infant, and Wesley painted it red.  We never hung it on the wall, though.  I hot glued some ribbon on it, and there you have it.  I like how it turned out, and now I don't have to worry about her bows squishing each other in a drawer.



 

No comments: