Monday, March 14, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays: We Heart Surveys

Thought I'd try another of these surveys from Kenz at All the Weigh:

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.

FMM: We Heart Surveys!
1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? For powder and eyeshadow, it's Bare Minerals all the way.  I pretty much buy a different mascara every time because I can't find one that's not clumpy after a few uses.  I don't wear much lipstick.  Being a radiation therapist, I'm partial to Aquafor on my lips.  It's clear, but it's the best lip moisturizer ever.

2) What is the last thing you drank? The answer to this is almost always water, but tonight I had a Sprite. 
3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? It's a tie.  Thin Mints and Samoas.

4) French Fries or Onion Rings? Definitely french fries.
5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself.  Mia and I went shopping this weekend.  I was pretty proud of how well I did on the sale racks.  It's a good thing, too, because the poor girl only had three short-sleeved shirts that fit before then.  It gets warm pretty early in Texas, so we've got to be prepared!
6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? Ice cream at Espumoso.  There's something special about going out for ice cream with my amazing hubby and my sweet girl after dinner.
7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? Right now I'm reading The Other Queen by Phillipa Gregory.  It's a fictional account of Mary Queen of Scots.  I'm a sucker for historical fiction, and Philippa always does a great job.
8) Do you prefer to text or talk? Talk.  I'm not fast at texting.  By the time I get it typed, I could've called the person and just asked.
9) Have you ever performed on stage? Sure for high school band concerts if that counts (probaby not, ha!)  I was also in the Miss Pre-Teen America pageant in the third grade.  Memories!
10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? I always pick truth.  Dares are usually something silly or likely to get you in trouble!

No comments: