Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday

I saw a blog post from Wesley's cousin, Gwen, about Friend Makin' Monday.  It's where you answer a short survey from All the Weigh about yourself for others to read.  I think it's a really neat idea.  I always write about what Mia is doing.  Maybe someday she'll like to look back and see what I was up to. 

1) What is your favorite household chore?  And what is your least favorite?
My favorite chore is probably laundry.  I absolutely hate wrinkled clothes and I pretty much refuse to iron.  I just stick clothes back in the dryer if needed.  Usually, I'm nearby and hear the dryer stop, so I immediately fold them.  I love the smell of clean laundry!  Least favorite household chore: well, besides the aforementioned ironing, it would have to be dusting.  It's sooo time consuming, although I must admit that it does make a difference in the way a room looks.

2)What is your favorite city?
Hmmm, other than my home of Dallas, I'd have to say San Juan, Puerto Rico.  We vacationed there a few years ago.  Wesley was already talking about buying a condo there before we got back home.  Maybe someday!

3) Have you found real love yet?
Yes.  I found my forever love when I was 15 years old.  That was 13 years ago.  He's a great husband and father.  I'm one lucky girl!

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
I eat a Smart Ones breakfast quesadilla almost every morning.  Now, if I could just control myself for the rest of the day and avoid the candy left over from Mia's birthday party!

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
Wesley thought that I was asleep already.  I thought about funny things I could pretend to say in my sleep to make him laugh.  Unfortunately, I fell asleep before I could put my plan into action.

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
A swing set fell on my foot when I was little.  I had a crescent shaped bruise on my foot for months.

7) Will you/have you worked out today?
Me? Work out?  Listen carefully and you'll be able to hear me laughing all of the way from Dallas.

8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
Nope

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
I agree with Gwen that family is a given, so let's see, three other things: laptop, a good book, and takeout from Gloria's (my favorite Salvadoran restaurant).

10) How old were you when you had your first kiss?
13, I think.  I've tried to block it.  An older boy french kissed me while I was at the lake with my cousins.  It was totally disgusting!

No comments: