Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cupcake Boss

I brought Quinn a cupcake home yesterday.  He was so excited to eat it, and loved every bite.  However, when I tried to take a picture of him, he looked superbly annoyed (even though he wasn't).  He does look like he's got a bit of an attitude, doesn't he?  Someone commented when I posted it on Facebook that you have to look a little mean when you wear a Darth Vader shirt.  I suppose that makes sense.  Haha!

Quinn is speaking so well now that he doesn't have too many "baby" words in his vocabulary.  One that I think is funny is "merote".  Mia called the remote control a "merote", too.  She was saying it correctly by the time he started talking, so I think that's interesting.  He also says "ask-a-gent" for accident and "kazert" for dessert.  I think part of the reason he speaks well is because of having an older sibling.  They are constantly talking, so he gets lots of practice.  Mia doesn't really have any words like that anymore except one that I can think of.  She calls a vending machine a "venting machine".  Should I correct her?  Yeah, probably, but it makes me giggle.
Sleepy boy.  He still needs to nap at home, but he refuses to lay down at naptime.  Sometimes he falls asleep on the couch on the weekends.  For whatever reason, he still naps at daycare, so that's good.
I was cleaning out Mia's school folder and found this written on the back of one of her worksheets.  She loves the movie Frozen and constantly pretends to be Elsa.
 

No comments: