Friday, September 28, 2012

First Weekend as Family of Four

We stayed home for our first Saturday as a family of four.  It was nice to just relax.  Well, as much as you can relax with a newborn and a three-year-old.  Quinn eats every 2-3 hours, so I feel perpetually tired.  That's alright.  I knew what I was signing up for!  Haha!  On Sunday, we decided to take the kids to Lake Cliff Park.  Mia was ready to be outside and run around.  Quinn was still a little jaundiced, and the pediatrician had said that a little sun would help with that.  It was a little ambitious of me to try to go on an outing four days after giving birth, but I'll admit that I'd been wanting some fresh air, too.  We didn't stay too long, but Mia had fun playing on the playground.




Beautiful afternoon at Lake Cliff
Q's first trip to the park - slept right through it!





No comments: