Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Today, I'm the big 2-9.  Only one year left in my twenties.  I'm not worried about turning 30 next year.  It doesn't seem like that big of a difference.  I've had a great day and even indulged in some delicious chicken nachos for lunch.  I got to see this adorable face singing to me this morning...

She sang Happy Birthday to me about five times without any prompting.  I'm not even sure if she knew that it was actually my birthday until I told her after about the third time of singing it.  I asked her how old she thought I was, and she said, "Um...two!"  I said, "I'm two-nine."  She laughed and said, "Aw, baloney!"  I kid you not.  Haha!  Wesley got me a great birthday gift...
It's a Nissan Pathfinder, and I love it!  We've been needing a new car for awhile now since his truck has been acting up, so it's great to have two reliable vehicles again.  He'll drive my Jeep now, and I'll have this!  I dearly love my Jeep, though.  I'll have to drive it sometimes so that I won't miss it too much. :)
 Ready to go for a ride in Mommy's new car after dinner last night complete with Hello Kitty house shoes and her zebra named Pete.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought about you on your birthday and thought about the time when we chatted after Thanksgiving break on my way back to school. Probably 10 years ago...can you believe it? Wow.