Friday, November 18, 2011

Baby Words

As Mia is getting older, her vocabulary is growing at an amazing rate.  There are some words that she used to pronounce incorrectly, but even those cute baby words are being replaced by their proper pronunciations.  Most of the time I don't even correct her because those "baby words" are disappearing as my baby becomes more of a big girl.  I guess I'm still clinging to the baby days even though I love watching her learn and grow.  One of the biggies is that Mia now says Rapunzel instead of Perunzal.  However, she still calls earrings "ingers".  The remote control is a "merope", and her pink harmonica is a "wonta".  My sweet baby :)

Last Sunday we went to the Dallas Zoo.  Mia has been there at least five times before, but she always enjoys it.  As usual, she wasn't ready to leave when we headed to the car.  Every fall we have to get a picture on the rock by the meerkats, so we made sure to take that, too.

Pointing to...
 ...the elephants!
 I think it kind of freaked her out when the cheetah walked right by the window.




 

No comments: