Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Just for Cuteness Sake

Here are some pictures of Quinn that I'm putting on here just to remember his 1 year old cuteness.  He's growing so fast, and he does adorable things all of the time.  I want to remember what he was like when he was just a little sprout.

I was trying to update the layout of the blog and needed a new id photo for Quinn.  He was making all kinds of silly faces.  Here are a couple of the pictures that didn't make the final cut:

This is the one I pickedSuch a sweet face.

Quinn thinks he needs to wear his sunglasses a lot of the time in the car because Mia does.  He hasn't quite mastered the art of positioning them on his face correctly, but he's pleased with himself regardless.

Sleepy baby

One of the major times Quinn always wants my attention is when I'm cooking dinner.  I try to find something for him to play with while I get dinner ready.  Tonight he occupied himself with playing hide and seek in a box in the kitchen floor.  He had a grand old time!

No comments: