Monday, October 10, 2011

Choo Choo Rain

Wesley took Mia on her first real train ride last weekend.  I had to work, but the two of them took the train from Ft. Worth to Oklahoma City to visit his mom.  It was strange to be home by myself for a few days.  It was way too quiet.  Wesley sent me some pictures while they were gone.  I missed both of them like crazy. 
Watching a movie on the way to OKC
Mia and Rapunzel
Chowing down at Chick-fil-a
 Fun at the OKC Zoo
Jack-o-lantern masterpieces
Train ride home
  When Mia got off of the train and saw me, she shrieked, "Mommy!" and ran at me full speed.  I sure did miss them.  I asked her if she liked riding the train.  She said, "Yes, I ride the choo choo rain!  I said 'All aboard'!"  Haha!  I guess she remembered that from the circus train on Dumbo.  Mia was really clingy for the next couple of days.  She's never been away from me for that long.  She had a really fun trip and enjoyed visiting with her Nana! 
We baked cookies when she got home.  She loves licking the mixers.
 

No comments: