Tuesday, April 20, 2010

That Left a Mark!


Yeah, folks...that is the imprint of a set of one year old chompers on my baby girl's arm. When I arrived to pick up Mia on Monday, one of her teachers said that she had been bitten again. It was a different child this time. Apparently, Mia was playing with a ball that the little boy wanted. She didn't give it to him, so he bit her. He bit her really hard. This picture was taken this evening. It looked even worse when I saw it Monday. I know my girl is sweet, but everybody needs to stop taking bites of her! I told Mia that she has permission to bite back next time. She has plenty of teeth to fight back with. She has five teeth on top with a sixth breaking through plus three teeth on bottom with a fourth just peaking through. I think she can stick up for herself with ten teeth! As long as she doesn't become the one biting the other kids for no reason, she can protect herself without getting in trouble from me. Who would've thought one year olds could beat up on each other? Geez...

No comments: