Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mia's 5th Bday Party Part 1

When I asked Mia what kind of birthday she wanted, she was very specific.  She said, "I want a Barbie party with dark pink and black!  Not light pink because I had that at my ballerina birthday party when I was three."  I found some cute printables to use that incorporated a Barbie silhouette.  We had the party at our nearby rec center.  A magician came by to entertain the kids as well.  We had Chick-fil-a nuggets and fruit.  I highly recommend it.  No prep because if you tell them when you're picking it up, they will have it still warm when you arrive.  It was a hit!  Mia has made several friends at her new school.  It was nice to meet them and their parents.  Mia loved her party.  She said it was very "fashionable".
Playing with Papaw the night before the party







 Everyone enjoyed the magician.  I must say that he was pretty good.  I enjoyed the show, too.


 Mia got to be his lovely assistant for a couple of magic tricks since she was the birthday girl.



 

No comments: