Thursday, September 5, 2013

Quinn Turns 1!

Sweet Quinn...how many ways can I describe how much I love this boy?  He is pure joy.  This year has flown by, and I've treasured every moment.  Our baby is one year old today!  It's funny how things you think you can't handle before having kids are no problem when it's your own child.  Diaper blowouts, rocking a feverish baby to sleep at 3:00am, betting baby puke in your eye...Yes, it's all happened to me, and no I don't mind.  It's a privilege to be able to care for both of my babies.  Parenthood is an amazing gift.  Sometimes Wes and I just have to remind ourselves that we WILL get to sleep more someday.  Haha!

Quinn has been such a wonderful addition to our family.  He's so mellow and lovable.  We're starting to wonder if he might be a bit of a daredevil, though.  He loves to climb on anything and everything.  You have to watch that boy like a hawk because he'll crawl as fast as he can go and be in the next room before you blink.  He's such a boy!  He loves to get into the trash, crawl under furniture, and we caught him throwing a toy in the toilet one day.  He cracks me up.  When you hear his laughter, it's impossible not to laugh, too.  Little stinker!  I love being this boy's momma!  Happy birthday sweet boy!!

Little Quinn at 1 year old
 Q's teachers made him a birthday hat
Big sister wanted to try out the bday hat, too!
 

No comments: