Sunday, September 29, 2013

Papa's 80th Bday Party

My Papa turned 80 years old earlier this month, and he doesn't like to be the center of attention at a party.  To throw him off the scent of a surprise party, my Nanny decided the party would be at the end of the month.  There was a LOT of family there.  It was so, so much fun.  There was a lot of visiting, a beautiful prayer by my Uncle Steve, and delicious food!  Papa was truly touched that so many people (both friends and family) came to celebrate his birthday.  He's always been an amazing grandfather, and I'm so happy that we got to spend that special day with him!
Nanny
 Kaylee and Quinn
Uncle Glenn and Papa
Sweet Annabelle
Uncle Glenn, Papa, and the grandsons
 Papa with all of the great-grandchildren who were at the party
 Tyler, Connor, and Papa
 Mimi and Quinn
 Papa and Mia
 Valerie, Bev, Mom, and Papa
 Steve, Papa, and Eddie
 Nanny and Papa with their kids
 Michelle and Camryn
Hmmm...think I'd better split this into two posts.  I took tons of pictures!
 

No comments: