Sunday, September 27, 2009

Name That Flick

We have had a nice and quiet week in Big D. Not too much to report. Mia started pears a few days ago. We ended up deciding to use Bartlett pears, and she loves them. She and I went shopping yesterday and did housework today. She was a big help with folding the laundry! I guess it wore her out, though, because she took a long nap afterward. It was so cute because she had an arm slung over her eyes. When she woke up, she was climbing all over me and trying to stand up. It was pretty much impossible to get a posed picture of her being still. Those get harder to come by as she learns new ways to maneuver. Here was Mia's day:
Mia at 35 weeks old (8 months)
I have a challenge to our friends and family that read Mia's blog. Well, it's more of a game really. We'll call it Mia Charades. The only category will be movies. Each day this week I will post a picture of Mia. Anyone who sees it has until the next day to comment on which movie Mia is trying to act out. The following day I will post the answer for the previous day's picture and add the next picture. I plan to do it all week. Sounds fun, right? Don't forget to post your comment to guess the movie! Let the games begin!
In this picture, Mia was trying to roll over.
Somehow she got stuck in this position and just stayed there until I helped her up.
Can you guess what movie she is acting out?
Hint: The main actors initials are SJP and MM...

2 comments:

Christie said...

I know! I know! Failure to Launch?!

Anonymous said...

I thought she was watching
"Richard Simmon: Sweatin to the oldies"
(she is feeling the burn !!!!! )


UNCLE DARVEY