Sunday, June 7, 2015

Twirl and Leap

Mia had the rehearsal for her ballet recital today.  I tried to get some good pictures since they don't allow you to take pictures at the show tomorrow.  The stage lighting makes it difficult to get good photos.  She likes t-ball okay, but she really loves ballet.  I can see the difference when I look at pictures from yesterday at the game and today at the rehearsal.  She was just smiling up on stage like she was right in her element.  She has a confidence that I lacked at her age especially onstage.  The only performances I remember doing at 6 years old were in the children's choir at church.  Oddly enough, I wasn't usually too nervous when I would sing.  I almost always had a solo, and one time my brother and I even did one together.  I love to watch Mia onstage, and I'm happy that she likes it, too.

No comments: