Thursday, September 15, 2011

Out for a Walk

The weather is so beautiful today that we took a walk after dinner.  Before we left, Mia ran into her room and came back with her bathing suit.  She really wanted to wear it, so I let her.  She also had an arm load of toys to take, but I talked her down to just taking one baby doll.  It's really starting to feel like autumn!
Mia had a pretty good fall at daycare yesterday.  They called me to say that she had been twirling in her classroom (she does that a lot - ballerina craze) when she tripped and fell.  She cut the corner of her mouth, scratched her cheek, and got a gash in her chin.  The daycare asked me to come by and look at it.  They didn't think she needed stitches, but they wanted me to make that decision.  I'm very thankful that I now work only five minutes from Mia's daycare.  I went by and decided she just needed some of the liquid bandaid.  She wasn't happy that it stung when I put it on, but I had some M&M's at the ready.  She felt better in no time.  She hasn't complained of it hurting.  I think it'll heal up just fine.  Hence, the HK bandaid on her chin.
Mia started getting tired, so Wes carried her for a little bit.  She gets heavy after awhile, so he put her down and told her she needed to walk part of the way home (it really wasn't very far).  She then put her baby doll on the ground.  She told her that she was too heavy and needed to walk.  Haha!  I convinced her that she had to carry the baby doll home because her doll didn't have any shoes on.  She said okay because she didn't want the doll's feet to get dirty!

No comments: