Monday, September 26, 2011

Lunchbox Yumminess

I love the Easy Lunchboxes I got for Mia.  It makes putting her lunch together so much easier.  I don't have to wonder if all of her lunch containers will make it home (since I usually send three or four small ones).  I think it's helped me to be a better judge of portion size for her as well. 
Chicken nuggets, rice cakes, graham cookies, corn, and strawberries

Mac and cheese, pretzels to dip in hummus, blueberries, and grapes



Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cereal bar, veggie crisps, and grapes
 
Leftover spaghetti, green beans, yogurt, peanut butter crackers, and apple slices

Ham and cheese croissant, rice cakes, trail mix, carrots, blueberries, and watermelon

Of course, Mia would be just as happy eating straight from the box...
 

No comments: