Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meeting the Big Man

Mia got to meet Ol' Saint Nick yesterday. For a fairly short line, it took us awhile to make it to the guy in the red suit. My baby girl was dressed to match him in her little red velvet dress with white fur trim. Mia wasn't too incredibly interested in all of the decorations which surprised me. She must've been thinking hard about what to tell Santa she wanted. She doesn't mind strangers, so I wasn't worried about her freaking out on his lap. However, there must have been too much audio/visual stimulation because she didn't smile for her picture. She just stared wide-eyed at the camera. Maybe she was overwhelmed at meeting the Big Man himself. I don't know what she asked him for, but I'm sure she'll get it. She's been a good girl this year.

Food journal: We started Mia on yogurt this week. She's had both vanilla and banana flavored yogurt and loved it. Yeah for dairy! I think we'll try her on egg yolks sometime soon. Maybe a baby omelet with veggies. Next on the veggie list is zucchini. Cantaloupe will be her next new fruit. Yum!
Mia at 10 1/2 months (46 weeks old)
She's always so happy when she wakes up.
I was so excited to find a Snoopy onesie for a girl!Giving her frogs some love.

No comments: