Sunday, December 20, 2009

Countdown to Christmas

Cleaning house, shopping, wrapping presents...is there really anything else that gets done the week before Christmas? It's been busy around here preparing for Mia's first Christmas. I wrapped some of her presents, but (call me lazy) a few of them I left unwrapped to put under the tree from Santa. The shopping is finished, hopefully. I just have to finish wrapping. Woo hoo! Mia will be 11 months old on Christmas day. I can't believe her first birthday is almost here! I think we've decided to have her birthday party in Heavener, but we don't have the details ironed out yet.

We went to a birthday party for Mia's daycare buddy Laila on Saturday. Another girl from daycare, Kelsey, was also there. The girls sat in the middle of the floor while we all watched them play with Laila's toys as they were unwrapped. It was pretty hilarious watching them take toys from each other and crawl around. Laila is such a sweetie, and the party was lots of fun!

Mia at (almost) 11 months old (47 weeks)"Reading" her bookRepeatedly opening and closing the drawer. I'm not sure why she does it, but it sure does amuse her.This is a monogrammed bloomer that Mia got at her baby shower.
It's a little small but still cute.
Winnie the Pooh must be a cover-hog.
We didn't cover him up. Either Mia tucked him in, or he got cold.

No comments: