Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Introducing Mia















Well, Jessica called me at around 2 a.m. on Sunday morning while I was at work to inform me that her water had broken. I got home around 3, and we got some things together before we were off to the hospital. Jessica was in labor for about 21 hours before she gave birth to Amelia Korynn at 11:39 p.m. She weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 21 inches long. The pediatrician told us that she was perfect so we were going to have to keep her. I have no problem with that.

We left the hospital around 1:00 today and are now at home trying to get some rest. Jessica is doing great and we're very excited. More to follow.

I would've smiled, but I had been up for 36 hours at that point.














Baby and Mommy.














My little Bro and my daughter.















Baby, Me, and Nana.

4 comments:

Christie said...

She is so beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see her in person! You guys did good!

Toni said...

She is sooo pretty! She looks like you when her eyes are open! What's her favorite music? Is she eating solid foot yet?

Toni said...

okay okay I meant "food"

Gwen said...

Congrats! She is dang cute... and tell Jessica she's a stud for the 21 hour labor. Can't wait to watch little Mia grow - so that means you have to be good about updating this blog!