Saturday, March 30, 2013

For Peep's Sake

The kids at Mia and Quinn's daycare all have an Easter hat parade on the way to chapel the week before Easter each year.  The kids make the hats at home with their families.  I was stressing about it because I had forgotten about it until a couple of days before.  Thankfully, a trip to Target got us the supplies we needed to complete the hat.  I manned the hot glue gun, and Mia stuck the plastic eggs on.  She finished it off with a bunch of foam stickers.  I thought it looked pretty cute, and she loved it.  Last Sunday, I took some Easter pictures of M & Q.  It was the most fun I've had taking pictures of the two of them together.  To watch them interact and actually get some of that on camera was priceless.






Quinn with a golden egg just like the one Mia opened last year filled with blue jelly beans.  She was excited last Easter to find out she was going to have a brother!  Now, just look at him.  :)

No comments: